Sign in to follow this  
G1B5ON

eBay seller help!

Hey

I bought a couple of items from a seller on eBay and I have paid and it was over a month and a half ago, the sellers user name is jdmbodytech . I am just wondering if anyone knows if this seller had a shop or someway I can get into contact

Thanks

Lodge a dispute with PayPal/eBay. It's what it's there for man!

Do not wait any longer to make the claim. There is a cutoff point, so absolutely do it asap man. You'll get burnt if you don't.

455 feedback @ 100% positive for the last 12 months, looks legit, maybe he's got a genuine excuse.. :/

455 feedback @ 100% positive for the last 12 months, looks legit, maybe he's got a genuine excuse.. :/

Still worth making a PayPal complaint, as it will initiate the dialogue between seller and buyer. I had zero response from some asshole seller until I raised a PayPal complaint, then I received immediate contact.

Have you tried contacting the seller, maybe your stuff has been lost/stolen in delivery.

Still worth making a PayPal complaint, as it will initiate the dialogue between seller and buyer. I had zero response from some asshole seller until I raised a PayPal complaint, then I received immediate contact.

Totally agree, as soon as a dispute is opened, its like opening the portal of communication..

9883619-transformation-of-a-space-solar-energy-to-an-information-portal-of-communication.jpg

^ See this thundercat has obviously just opened a dispute, he's now so chilled he's using his man satchel as a f**king foot rest..

I will contact PayPal, I left 2 messages and no reply at all

I ended up not receiving an item once, left it too long to file a dispute and was filthy at them. I ended up getting the package a couple of months later and the original sticker that had my details on it, had been half printed. The item ended up being sent back overseas to them and then re-posted.

Contact them, it could be legit.

I will contact PayPal, I left 2 messages and no reply at all

I tried contacting a seller for three weeks over a dodgy item and I was completely ignored. So I then lodged a dispute and left scathing negative feedback. What do you know, 4 hours later the seller finally gets back to me.

You have 45 days to lodge with Paypal and they're quite effective usually in getting it back, so long as the seller doesn't close up their account and piss off. The missus never got a tee that she paid for and, like everyone else, a dispute through Paypal had the seller promising the world and actually delivering.