Sign in to follow this  
Teddybrrr

Controversial Topic Thread

Wanted to start one of these... not that I needed to. Most of the stuff on this website is controversial. But i've been thinking about Amanda Todd lately, and wondered: did she deserve the bullying? hmmmmmmm?

I wonder who has a copy of pics that were said. That's the real question

I wonder who has a copy of pics that were said. That's the real question

QFT!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

did she deserve the bullying? hmmmmmmm?

how can you deserve to be bullied???

thing that pisses me off more is the fact that people think social networking is a form of activism... really don't need to hear about Ugandan warlords from people looking to make a cheap buck, occupy bullshit and other peoples intention to commit suicide... seriously... changing the world one click at a time... if your that pissed off with life do something about it...

I see one topless pic on google images, how many were there?

by the way... the dick that apparently did it... guys a 30 year old chap who actually works for facebook...

http://pastebin.com/pc6mHA8W

Anonymous' Identiy Configuration

Amanda Todd's Punisher

Extorted amanda todd for pictures. This is the pedophile that social engineered Amanda Todd into supplying him nude pictures.

Identity: Kody Maxson

Online Username: kody1206

Birthdate 1980, age 30

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYk19SD4FCs

We Are Anonymous.

We Are Legion.

We Do Not Forgive.

We Do Not Forget.

Kody Maxson.

Expect us!

his rap sheet has pretty much been published on every US news outlet as well...

kody-maxson-doc-for-court-appearance.jpeg

guy needs one of these

Edited by level_100%_warned

No one should be pushed to the breaking point where they take their own life

Edit

I take that back I know some people who should kill them self

some bitches/people need to just learn to turn off their computer and dont take shit so seriously.

Fact that annoys me..

3008_511627758848742_584714370_n.jpg

Yeah, thats bull shit!!

I'm not saying she deserved it, but I don't think she needs billions of people pouring their hearts out for her.

Heaps of people commit suicide, unfortunately this is a circumstance where she brought on the bullying, not to say she deserved it as no one did.

But if I've done the math right, she was 14 when she flashed herself to the "boys" in the chat room.

I'm sorry I just wont feel sorry for someone who does that and turns around and think's she's being bullied for no reason..

There's millions of other people who get bullied for MUCH LESS, and they don't get recognized... I just think this has been blown out of proportion..

In the end, I'm upset a life was lost to suicide caused by bullying, but I won't sympathize for one girl...

Do you know how many people jump in front of a train in NSW and no one knows/ gives a shit

it is just reported to customers as a "police operation" and they get the shits because they will be late getting where there going

Yeah :/ happens oh too many times.. That's why I don't feel bad for "one girl"..

Who's parents reached our for awareness and it just looks like attention

Edited by Traditional

But if I've done the math right, she was 14 when she flashed herself to the "boys" in the chat room.

I'm sorry I just wont feel sorry for someone who does that and turns around and think's she's being bullied for no reason..

Cause 14 year olds are known for their rational thinking and foresight right? It's not like they're completely confused and mentally f**ked up by puberty, high school, and all the other shit they have to deal with.

You've got to have a wider perspective. That kid wasn't you. A kid of 14 doesn't know better, because they haven't experienced anything in life.

How's this for controversial:

I propose that most people are somewhere in the middle of the below scale. This is obvious for girls, but I think guys are really scared of expressing anything apart from 100% heterosexuality. Which seems pretty retarded. I think a lot of guys out there, especially macho "boys night out" guys are really repressing their homosexual/bisexual urges.

Just saying.

500px-Kinsey_Scale.svg.png

I'm sorry.. I was teased during school... And I learnt to deal with it.. I had no friends till about half way through year 12..

I guess it's because I've seen Suicide alot that I can't sympathize for a girl I don't even know who brought it upon herself..

While I see others who do nothing get bullied because they look(or act) funny...

Edited by Traditional

And these are kids younger than her that do nothing wrong who get teased because they don't know how to stand up for themselves... That followed me from primary school all the way to highschool.. and beyond..

It's still tragic and could have been avoided, and I'm happy they're promoting this so people are aware, but it's going a little too far

Edited by Traditional

did she deserve the bullying? hmmmmmmm?

how can you deserve to be bullied???

thing that pisses me off more is the fact that people think social networking is a form of activism... really don't need to hear about Ugandan warlords from people looking to make a cheap buck, occupy bullshit and other peoples intention to commit suicide... seriously... changing the world one click at a time... if your that pissed off with life do something about it...

Rifle and a clock tower anyone?

Edited by pmod

This is the summary on the wiki page.

http://en.wikipedia...._of_Amanda_Todd

On 7 September 2012, Todd posted a 9-minute YouTube video entitled My Story: Struggling, bullying, suicide and self harm, in which she used a series of flash cards to tell of her experience of being bullied. The video post went viral, receiving over 1,600,000 views by 13 October 2012,[10] with online newspapers around the world linking to it.[11]

During the video Todd says that, during seventh grade, she used video chat to meet new people over the internet, where she received compliments on her looks. A stranger convinced Todd to bare her breasts on camera. The individual later blackmailed her with threats to expose the topless photo to her friends unless she gave a "show".[12]

Todd says that police informed her, during the next Christmas break, that the photo was circulating the internet. The news caused her to experience anxiety, major depression and panic disorder. Her family moved home, but she began to take drugs and alcohol. Her anxiety worsened and she couldn't leave the house.[12]

A year later the individual reappeared, creating a Facebook profile with the topless photograph as the profile image. Again Todd was teased, and eventually changed school for a second time. Happier, she says she began chatting to "an old guy friend" who appeared to like her. The friend asked Todd to come to his house, where they had sex, whilst his girlfriend was on holiday.[13] The following week the girlfriend and a group of others attacked Todd at school; shouting insults and punching her to the ground. Following the incident Todd attempted suicide by drinking bleach, but was rushed to hospital to have her stomach pumped.[12]

After returning home Todd discovered abusive messages about the incident posted to Facebook. Her family moved to another city to start afresh, but Todd was unable to escape the past. Six months later further messages and abuse were still being posted to social networking sites. She began cutting herself and her anxiety was getting worse. Despite taking anti-depressants and receiving counselling, she took an overdose and spent two days in hospital.[14]

On October 10 at about 6:00 PM local time, Todd was found dead at her home.[15]

It's all well and good to say she could have done so and so, but she's dead now. Someone died way too early.

I'm certainly someone who understands 'doing it for the lulz', but it seems like kids these days have no compassion.

Edited by steveP

This is the summary on the wiki page.

It's all well and good to say she could have done so and so, but she's dead now. Someone died way too early.

I'm certainly someone who understands 'doing it for the lulz', but it seems like kids these days have no compassion.

When you read that saga.. it's a bit much really.

I guess the problem is that some people in life genuinely need a 'champion' to help them deal with their issues. Sympathy only seems to do so much. Presumably she was one such person, and just didn't have someone suitable to fill the role.

14 is not as young as everyone thinks it is, when I was 14 I knew not to expose myself to people on the internet.it was 10 years ago when I was that age and there was no where near the information young people have about internet predators as there is today.

So saying she didn't know what could happen is bullshit she knew but it just blew up in her face then she regretted it.

I propose that most people are somewhere in the middle of the below scale. This is obvious for girls, but I think guys are really scared of expressing anything apart from 100% heterosexuality. Which seems pretty retarded. I think a lot of guys out there, especially macho "boys night out" guys are really repressing their homosexual/bisexual urges.

Just saying.

Agreed, I've been saying this for years

Just saying.

Agreed, I've been saying this for years

dem traps mang

im sick of this bullying shit everywhere lately.

BULLYING DID NOT JUST APPEAR, its been around since humans have but all of a sudden every single person who kills themselves or did something f**ked up blames it on bullying.

i cope so much shit in school, and gave so much shit yet no one i know killed themselves. i rarely say this but people literally need to harden the f**k up and learn to cope.

I'm pretty sick of the Amanda Todd stuff. So....

CHEMTRAILS!!!!!

Ever watched a qantas plane flying real high with a "vapour" or "condensation" trail? Yeah, most have. Notice how the white line behind the plane dissipates a few hundred meters or sometime a km or two behind it? Have you ever noticed that sometimes the line does not dissipate and instead turns into a massive cloud? If your in Adelaide, go have a look outside. There have been about 10 full runs today, which started without a cloud in the sky and I havnt seen one roll over today. The government is spraying..... Google chemtrails for a quick rundown on what it is.