Sign in to follow this  
ChiefStudly

COD: Black Ops 2

Weird thing is that when I play smaller game types like Stick and Stones it is essentially lag free. I just dont understand how TDM with the most amount of players and host options can lag so often. Perhaps the servers cant handle that many people at once> idk.

gotta add the guy from the last page....haven't been on the ps3 most of the week..im up for an NS clan....I got no idea how to start it or join one...but im in !!!!!

I keep getting raped from behind! so irritating! I look and theres no-one then I turn and then BAM! Im dead from the exact spot I was just looking at.

Im finding it a lot harder to get kill streaks compared to the other CODs yet Im never in the bottom half of the room

also, raging so hard at the dicks with the crossbow!!

Edited by yagur

Best tip I have for score streaks is to use the lower ones. Especially UAV and Counter UAV. While they are in the air you are getting assist points for every kill. Couple them with one of the higher score streaks and it should be a bit easier.

Playing the objective is a lot more important in BLOPS2, so doing that helps rack up your score to get the streaks.

What I want to know is wtf happened to nuke town... we never close my ass...

It got shafted to the Chaos playlist. <_>

Played a hell of a lot of hardpoint the past couple days. Pretty much level up every game if you play it properly. Prestiged yesterday and already on lvl35, just rack up so many points.

Best tip I have for score streaks is to use the lower ones. Especially UAV and Counter UAV. While they are in the air you are getting assist points for every kill. Couple them with one of the higher score streaks and it should be a bit easier.

Playing the objective is a lot more important in BLOPS2, so doing that helps rack up your score to get the streaks.

yeah Ive resorted to just using UAV, the flying thing you throw,c ant remember its name :lol: and then the care package for random bonus, plus I get the last two at the same time.

usually play domination to get the bonus points when capturing an area or killing attackers/defenders. still gets super frustrating though, I just cant get in the zone with any of the guns? they always annoy me somehow. I hope as I unlock more I get more used to them

I've settled into the M8 assault rifle nicely (lvl 39 unlock i think). Quick 4 bullet burst fire and reasonable power, get that first burst on target and it's lights out.

Once I unlocked the Skorpion Evo I've been unstoppable. Plus I think they sorted out the lag a bit which helped alot

Once I unlocked the Skorpion Evo I've been unstoppable. Plus I think they sorted out the lag a bit which helped alot

I have had some reasonable games that feel like I have an even chance at winning gunfights but then again there have been some bullshit lobbies where I just have zero chance. Seems to fluctuate a fair bit still.

Im only level 30 atm so havent got either of those :(

Im trying to avoid the mp7 as much as possible and using the PDW which isnt too bad. for the assault rifles I either use the FAL OSW or the swat 556. that first full auto AR is shit :lol:

my lag also fluctuates randomly. a lot of times its been the good ol mw3 bullshit deaths. been a few headglitches too but eh

Edited by yagur

What I want to know is wtf happened to nuke town... we never close my ass...

Yo Sammy dude are you on ps3 or xbox? its rob with the white type x from a few years back, one of michelle's old mates. get at me.

Looks awesome, wanna play it heaps bad, dunno why I haven't gotten round to buying it yet :/

I've switched to Hardcore lobbies.

Really levels the playing field. There are more campers, but the right Scorestreaks and perks (ie: dead silence) and they are taken care off easily.

Cant believe how bad the match making was last night. I spent half an hour trying to find a lobby in Ground War, and get this, I got put into lobbies IN OTHER COUNTRIES. Had lobbies where everyone was speaking Japanese and red barring, another was all Arabs again red barring this went on for like I said half an hour until I just gave up and went to zombies. How the fuck can they stuff up so badly?

Ive only had one REALLY bad match so far, migrated hosts lityerally as soon as the game started, then proceeded to do it another 5 times but every single host that got chosen gave EVERYONE red bars. Ive taken Chidge's word and jumped onto Hardcore. its not too shabby

Ive been noticing a few bugs lately too, some times when I call in a UAV it does that arm animation, but then nothing rocks up so I have no radar or anything. also quite often now I'll shoot down about 3-4 UAVs during a match but will only get rewarded at the end of the match for just one of them.

I have had some reasonable games that feel like I have an even chance at winning gunfights but then again there have been some bullshit lobbies where I just have zero chance. Seems to fluctuate a fair bit still.

Must have been a good day. Have had horrendous lag all day :(

Went back to playing Borderlands 2 - head shots are so rewarding!

will revisit BOP2 after the first update or when people stop complaining about lag

played a round of this the other day, exact same as every other cod...again...

still got get this though for zoombinis

Im sitting at around level 32 prestige 1. I ran with the M27 till max level then switched to the Skorpion before deciding on the Vector, unlocked gold camo for it last night.

Having some issues getting into games on PC when i groups mainly (due to slot allocation im assuming), sometimes i go on a run of shit servers ping wise but it hasnt been too bad. One thing though they need to fix the damm friends lists, 100 player cap when steam can hold over 200 is stupid. Half the time i cant find my friends or they dont show up in the now playing section of the main menu.

This game for me is weird, like someone said previously " it's feels like I'm shooting a BB gun" can't kill... Took me 3 months on mw3 to reach 10th and get every tittle etc(went into like hibernation mode during school holidays haha) and now on this game can't kill for shit, only 2nd level 53 -.-

Surprisingly the pistol dominate for me, only guns that feel real... And the ballistics knife! For now just using pistols trying to get diamond camo!

The game feels weird because the sync is all wrong. I can shoot someone and then they do a complete 180 and kill me in in 1 bullet after i lay 4 or 5 into them. It just feels like I am running behind everyone else. Seeing as I cant really play seriously I have just been f**king around going knife only or using riot shield, only way I can play without getting mad until they fix things.

In my opinion this bad connection is because of all the new things that have introduced into COD. Like theater mode which has to record every game ever played. Elite also that has to keep track of every little detail like a grenade thrown, who is onine etc. Not to mention this new live streaming thing they just launched. All this has to constantly run with the game and I think it is interfering with the way the game plays. Look at MW2, played perfectly without any of this theater or elite, had great hit detection and felt like everyone was in a fair gunfight.

Just my thoughts.

Lol didnt play the last one and I haven't play this one... I heard this one is alot better than others though.

Cant turn off recording.

Campaign is pretty sweet because they put effort into it but I didn't really understand that bonus thing at the end.

On a side note the booklet that comes with the game is a piece of shit. I remember looking through booklets and reading about the game and characters. This one for example is like 4 pages of warranty info and what buttons do. I hate that they even bothered to put it in the case, it is utter garbage. God of War, GTA, Metalgear Solid, Demon Souls etc all put time and effort into the booklet and I enjoy going through it just to get some background about the game. They could have at least put in some details about wtf is going on and about the previous BO1 game and some character bios.

Bit off topic but it really pisses me off that this is part of why we have to pay $100 for a game.