Sign in to follow this  
BurtoN

GIRL?BOY OR CAR?

if you had the choice of having the car or the girl or boy which would you choose?..  

279 members have voted

1. 1. if you had the choice of having the car or the girl or boy which would you choose?..

• Girl/Boy
    • Car

just thought this b kinda interesting?

and be honestest people

This is a tough one...well i voted for car, cuz i dun have a gf so yea. LOL, i'll think about it again when i have a gf. :P

My girlfriend will kill me, but the car is the one thing that relieves all my stress. A boost through the hills in the middle of the night with the windows down is all I need to relex. The sound of the SR echoing in the valleys. MMM. So the car is it.

Benny Mack

the car is the one thing that relieves all my stress. Benny Mack

Maybe you should ask your girl friend for a root :ph34r:

the car is the one thing that relieves all my stress.  Benny Mack

Maybe you should ask your girl friend for a root :ph34r:

HAHAHA...good one

LOL , depends what girl it is ... ;)

the one of the legal female variety

I voted Car.......

I have no G/F at the moment either BUT

In the end the car's always gonna be there is the woman packs her bags and leaves.....

Car don't back chat or cheat or anything hahahahaha does what it wants u to

GIRL

i alreayd found the girl of my dreams ... and shes into imports !!! :)

best of both worlds !!

and if im stressed ... nice root comin up :D

car car car ... f*ck girls!! haha .. my theory is that they are all hoes coz we pay them by spending time with them we pay them by taking them out and spending money on them.

but......

u gotta have a gf ... companionship, rootz, etc etc ....

LOL , depends what girl it is ...  ;)

the one of the legal female variety

too broad for me , i voted car :P

A girl can fúck you over and break your heart. My car will be there forever for me.

Car for Sure. My girfriend actually had a go at me the other day saying you love your car more then me dont you? And i was like, Didnt know what to say :( LOL

I have a man and my Onevia :rolleyes: so i didn't vote! but if it came down to it and some guy said get rid of your car or get rid of me............i think i would stick with my baby, i am taking my Onevia to the grave with me :P

A girl can fúck you over and break your heart. My car will be there forever for me.

Your car has never F*cked you over or broken your heart?

My old car left me... I kicked her out! P.O.S. :lol:

there is no way in hell i would be choosin my gf over my car.. no way, there is noone or nothing better than my car.... i hope she dont read this, but my gf dont make me have an adrenalin rush and ya cant drift ya gf either ;)

-JL

in all honesty ya'd have to say car.... women are easy enough to get yet cars we have to work our arses off for...

Yet i think about tha again and realise women live up to that old sayin...

"Women are like condoms, they spend more time in your wallet then they do on your dick"

My girlfriend will kill me, but the car is the one thing that relieves all my stress. A boost through the hills in the middle of the night with the windows down is all I need to relex. The sound of the SR echoing in the valleys. MMM. So the car is it.

Benny Mack

Obviously ur gal doesnt do her job right!

But if you had the right gal / guy they wouldnt make u choose!

A car you choose... a partner... you both do!

i chose the girl, wat a sucker, but yer, she into cars so it dun matter, and she lets me go out and have fun and i let her do the same so it dun really matter cos i can have her and my car as well..... :)

-HiBz

First you get the car, then you get the woman

no offence but if you can't get a chick before you get a car, then most likely you are hooking up with a car slut........

car car car ... f*ck girls!! haha .. my theory is that they are all hoes coz we pay them by spending time with them we pay them by taking them out and spending money on them.

but......

AMEN brother, testify! chicks bleed you dry and take more money than your car.......sometimes. But yeah the rootz is a good point, chicks for rootz, guys for friends, cars for fun. thats jus how it is.

but......

Bring it on mate, not all chicks are hoe's :angry: don't blame your bad taste in women on the rest of us.........i have my own car, i pay my own way, i own the house that my boyfriend and i live in.......i think you need to try dating a different type of girl <_<