Sign in to follow this  
wannahavRX-7

re-building rx7

hi im thinking of rebuiding Rx-7 from rolling body. did anyone tried? and may i have approximate price for parts and labor?

How long is a peice of string? It all depends on how far your planning to take the car, ie street or track? if your planning to do the work you self of a work shop. Pretty much think of a price and double it

How long is a peice of string? It all depends on how far your planning to take the car, ie street or track? if your planning to do the work you self of a work shop. Pretty much think of a price and double it

i don't know anything yet so i post this topic so i can see basic cost.

but im thinking just restore as factory setting.

How long is a peice of string?

Twice as long as half it's length hehehe

Your right but, who knows really, i couldn't even guess..I was bored at work once and decided to see how much it would cost to build a whole car by starting with a shell and buying all the parts needed to become a complete car, I stopped when i got to $100,000 :lol:

i started once with a silvia shell, gave up after actually doin some calculations and swapped it for a set of rims

best bet is to buy once thats not healthy or defected and restore that

I have always loved the Beal and Lowell style lobster boats. I am thinking about ordering some plans and building this style boat. Just wondering if anyone has ever built their own boat? Where did you get the plans? How long did it take?

Thanks