Sign in to follow this  
arabian_drifter

documentary junkie?

Its not a doco, but its unseen footage up untill now of 911. Not sure how long this will stay up, its pretty graphic, so warned, it has footage of people falling and smashing into the towers on the way down. Posted by TheIlluminati on twitter about 20 minutes ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VTLiBLIceBE

The Smashing Machine is great. A doco on Mark "The Smashing Machine" Kerr, who was an MMA fighter. If u like ya fighting this is good!

ziptie, i am also in love with michio.. I love how he explains things so the average joe can explain them..

I remember him explaining time travel one time and i tried to retell all my mates, none of it made sense coming out of my mouth.. :D

any one know of a documentary on

Evolution

my girlfriend wants to watch it

i was trying to explain what it was to her but shes just to blonde

Really good one on the evolution of planet earth and how it was created. About the ice age etc.

Called catastrophe.

Really good doco

Can we make a star on Earth.

Hosted by Prof. Brian Cox. He always does good docco's. He goes to various places where they're trying to get working fusion power and looks into what it takes to make it. Really interesting!

Couldn't find a trailer so below is the full thing. But it keeps buffering so recommend downloading it from somewhere. You've got to press the play button a couple of times. Ignore the popup.

Edited by Dan.

ziptie, i am also in love with michio.. I love how he explains things so the average joe can explain them..

I remember him explaining time travel one time and i tried to retell all my mates, none of it made sense coming out of my mouth.. biggrin.png

haha i know .. best one was one about parallel universes and string theory then bam out comes michio f'ing ice skating like a legend.

Knuckle

"An epic 12-year journey into the brutal and secretive world of Irish Traveler bare-knuckle fighting. This film follows a history of violent feuding between rival clans."

Came across this by accident. For anyone who likes the Ricky Gervais Show, or An Idiot Abroad, this is a self made documentary by Karl Pilkington trying to discover why he isn't smart. He interviews people who he views as intellectuals and others who have been critisied by the media of being dumb like him. Even though this is a serious documentary, Karl still comes up with random quotes which cracked me up.

Karl Pilkington - Satisfied Fool

http://vimeo.com/27597678

Came across this by accident. For anyone who likes the Ricky Gervais Show, or An Idiot Abroad, this is a self made documentary by Karl Pilkington trying to discover why he isn't smart. He interviews people who he views as intellectuals and others who have been critisied by the media of being dumb like him. Even though this is a serious documentary, Karl still comes up with random quotes which cracked me up.

Karl Pilkington - Satisfied Fool

Sad documentary, the guy wants to improve himself but the world shuts him out. I guess he can't see that his attempt to be something better is important and that he's sharing what he has and what he's learning with dignity, that's more than some people ever will.

Yeah it's bitter sweet. In one respect he's one of the funniest people ever. But on the other hand he's not trying to be funny and genuinely confused.

Not exactly a documentary but a pretty cool short speach. This dude talks about websites that are set up to publish certain things for us once we die. Then goes into how technology can look through all of our online activities and created an artificial personality which can carry on predicting how we would react once we're dead.

http://www.ted.com/talks/adam_ostrow_after_your_final_status_update.html

im dissapointed......no leads for any docos that are the subject of ufo's, area 51, Bermuda triangle, or any conspiracies/cover ups been watching all the zeighiest serials and just watched the 2 cocaine cowboys

im dissapointed......no leads for any docos that are the subject of ufo's, area 51, Bermuda triangle, or any conspiracies/cover ups been watching all the zeighiest serials and just watched the 2 cocaine cowboys

Most UFO docco's are shit because they sensationalise it all, which pushes credibility right out the window.

Have you looked into the Disclosure Project? Some very credible government, military and CIA individuals are involved with it and the word sensationalism isn't known by these guys.

2 hour National Press Club conference with military, government, intelligence and corporate witnesses coming forward with their interactions, sightings and dealings with extra terrestrial activity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

Full 4 hour documentary... Goes a lot more in depth with interviews of witnesses in the national press club conference. Definitely worth the watch, even if it takes a few days to get through it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud49Gh9yYLs

Edited by Dan.

Dude watch 'THe Money Masters' I posted on page 4. That shit will just blow your mind.

Does anyone know a good Osama Bin Laden documentary? There's one post in this thread but what I assume to be a trailer has been taken off youtube by the user.

I've just watched the first 3 minutes of Targeting Bin Laden but it did my head in with the typical over the top American narration and special effects in transitions, etc.

I'm after something with decent reporting...you know, Four Corners (ABC) style, none of this over the top Hollywood type stuff.

The Boat That Guy Built

Guy Martin is a bit mental, he's also the star of TT3D: Closer to the Edge - a doco about the Isle of Man TT race. In this doco he and his mate set out to rebuild a British longboat using British engineering and technologies from the industrial revolution. Might sound a little boring until you see what Guy Martin is like, as said, he's mental.

Clips are available on youtube or bbc.co.uk

Most UFO docco's are shit because they sensationalise it all, which pushes credibility right out the window.

Have you looked into the Disclosure Project? Some very credible government, military and CIA individuals are involved with it and the word sensationalism isn't known by these guys.

2 hour National Press Club conference with military, government, intelligence and corporate witnesses coming forward with their interactions, sightings and dealings with extra terrestrial activity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

Full 4 hour documentary... Goes a lot more in depth with interviews of witnesses in the national press club conference. Definitely worth the watch, even if it takes a few days to get through it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud49Gh9yYLs

Thanks for the link Dan. ! WOW im blown away I can't believe it so many people in high places telling the truth would really like to see real footage from area 51 and up to date info on the ufos cant believe all those stories spent all week this week watching them deff a good view! I wonder what happened after he did the press release why nothing came up in the media? too much power from the cia fbi trying to block it im amazed that video is still on youtube and the cia or fbi havent tried to take it down

^ THe History channel showed a good ' Hitler's UFOs' doco mid last year. Was basically about Hitler's Flying Wing aircraft (Horten Ho V1-3) and made allegations that the Roswell incident was not an alien aircraft but a US prototype of the Ho V3 which the US captured in Germany at the end of the war & sent back home. It also goes on to mention that the German key player (can't recall his name) behind all the development escaped to South America somewhere and continued his research which resulted in a dramatic increase of UFO sightings - more than that of the US.

It further went on to say that the Roswell crash cover up was deliberate misinformation by the CIA, with the USAF intentionally claiming it was a UFO one day to the media then retracting the statement and claiming it was a weather balloon the next. Very clever campaign by the CIA if it's true.

Also check out any docos about Operation Mincemeat; a WWII campaign by the British to dupe the Germans into moving their forces by dropping a body with false documents into the ocean near Spain, knowing that the Spanish would pass on the details to the Germans.

Not sure if "Doco" but more TV series but factual content.

How it's made / Factory Made / How do they do it / Some Assembly Required

Shows about how things are made! Really good I think, explains a bit about day to day items that I've found interesting.

Thanks for the link Dan. ! WOW im blown away I can't believe it so many people in high places telling the truth would really like to see real footage from area 51 and up to date info on the ufos cant believe all those stories spent all week this week watching them deff a good view! I wonder what happened after he did the press release why nothing came up in the media? too much power from the cia fbi trying to block it im amazed that video is still on youtube and the cia or fbi havent tried to take it down

In one of his videos, he mentions that the people of higher power won't come out with the truth because they've got their reputation and lives on the line. The executive director of the CIA was found dead, floating down a river, the week he and Dr Greer had planned to meet up to exchange some very important information and also to give Dr Greer a $20m injection into Greer's organisation. You can't deny that looks extremely suspicious, that someone in the CIA needed the director to be 'gone'.

Here, Dr. Greer talks about the people controlling the information and how the CIA director was found dead. He gets to it in the first few minutes of the video incase you don't want to watch the whole thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt2YAC6DGxE&feature=related

(part 1 to the video here...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbdvfB1k15o)

Unfortunately I don't think the full extent will ever be disclosed. I'm thinking that the governments might disclose some information, but they may not disclose all of it just to shut the people up, and leave the real 'hardcore' stuff shut away.

I've heard some recent interviews of Greer but nothing really that great. Nothing that has really changed since the press club conference and since the interviews were held. His website is www.disclosureproject.org if you want to read up on some news.

Just to add, Dr Greer's Disclosure Project isn't just to disclose information on 'little green men' that have visited earth, but also to disclose information on the kind of technology that the government is hiding. Energy systems that have been reverse engineered from alien craft and whatnot. Machines that totally rewrite physics as we know it. Energy systems that could solve our planets energy crisis forever. Yes, it sounds 'out there', but people really should watch the long interview video that I posted earlier to understand.

Edited by Dan.

The Boat That Guy Built

Guy Martin is a bit mental, he's also the star of TT3D: Closer to the Edge - a doco about the Isle of Man TT race. In this doco he and his mate set out to rebuild a British longboat using British engineering and technologies from the industrial revolution. Might sound a little boring until you see what Guy Martin is like, as said, he's mental.

Clips are available on youtube or bbc.co.uk

Downloaded and watched this because of your post. It's great. Love everything he does. It's all so interesting. He isn't very good at steering the boat though :lol: Love their care free attitude. Was laughing out loud at their baked beans attempt :lol:

I want to find more British industrial revolution documentaries.

Edited by Dan.

The Boat That Guy Built

Downloaded and watched this because of your post. It's great. Love everything he does. It's all so interesting. He isn't very good at steering the boat though :lol: Love their care free attitude. Was laughing out loud at their baked beans attempt :lol:

I want to find more British industrial revolution documentaries.

Just finished watching this. Was really good, TV needs more of this!