Sign in to follow this  
BurtoN

Hungry Jacks VOUCHERS!

Eeeeewwwwww lol have you got the hungrys app too? So when ya check in ya get free shit , this chick I used to work with LOVED the hungrys app hahaha

When you eat real food you don't need hungrys :P

• Upvote 3

I struggle to eat McDonalds/HJ/Oportos/KFC/etc these days. If there's nothing around and I'm starving, then I'll try it, but even then I can usually only get half way through and just can't go any further.... get home and cook a steak and veg.

• Upvote 1

I struggle to eat McDonalds/HJ/Oportos/KFC/etc these days. If there's nothing around and I'm starving, then I'll try it, but even then I can usually only get half way through and just can't go any further.... get home and cook a steak and veg.

Amen

To be honest I don't even eat the stuff, just thought I'd share it around anyway haha :P

It's like... Everyone ashamed to admit they eat fast food

It's like... Everyone ashamed to admit they eat fast food

Nothing like that. My fast food tends to be fresh-cooked Chinese, hot chips from a Fish And Chips shop or similar. I just find that eating CrapDonalds is tough these days; just can't stomache it.

• Upvote 1

We aren't adapted to eat such proocessed foods which is why we are having so many health problems today. Obesity, cancer and celiac diets are a few of many examples. We have no idea the shit they put in the food we eat to pump out volume and sacrifice our health at the same time.

I'll only eat this kind of food if I just haven't been able to prepare a proper meal, etc very busy. Even so I try to make time for a good meal.

Still, I'll print these voucher for a rainy weekend, HJ's isn't as bad as many of fast food alternatives.

• Upvote 1