Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
GC mazda 626 - Hardtuned.net

GC mazda 626 

5 replies to this topic

#1 Higas

• Car:96 Zenki

Posted 27 June 2010 - 12:30 AM

So i've had one of these lying around for the longest time

Attached Image: Vehicles_Mazda626.jpg

(Not the exact car but you get the idea) I've got a fair attatchment to it (long story) and unfortunately it's just been sitting around for the last year or so (clutch is dead, haven't had the time to really keep it running etc).

When funds permit i'd like to possibly get the engine/gearbox rebuilt or changed (a KL-ZE would be some funfun.) So if anyone's had any sort of experience with said vehicle and would like to share said knowledge, i'd appreciate it.

#2 WOY

Posted 04 July 2010 - 12:34 AM

Higas, on 27 June 2010 - 12:30 AM, said:

So i've had one of these lying around for the longest time

Vehicles_Mazda626.jpg

(Not the exact car but you get the idea) I've got a fair attatchment to it (long story) and unfortunately it's just been sitting around for the last year or so (clutch is dead, haven't had the time to really keep it running etc).

When funds permit i'd like to possibly get the engine/gearbox rebuilt or changed (a KL-ZE would be some funfun.) So if anyone's had any sort of experience with said vehicle and would like to share said knowledge, i'd appreciate it.

KL-ZE would be fun but would be lots of work as it will be a tight fit. They came out with a factory turbo didnt't they?

#3 Higas

Posted 04 July 2010 - 01:23 AM

Yeah they did, i'd rather keep this N/A though because i just want to turn it into a neat daily (already have my S14 for tarboness) I'd be happy if i could fit a F L4 from a GE/GF + manual tranny in there (i actually own a GE 626 =D)

#4 AXTX

Posted 04 July 2010 - 01:27 AM

came out witha F2-T I think you can put the FE3+Ts in (I think i got the engine codes in right...) any KL motor will be a hard fit...

put some nice wheels on it, or put money towards to weekender car

#5 WOY

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:35 PM

I wiould agree spend your money on your S14!

#6 Higas

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:18 PM

okay so i know this is the slowest moving forum ever and stuff, but i'm pretty sure that my original engine has had it. there's a ridiculous amount of blue smoke under any sort of throttle and yeah. Can't say i didn't see this coming but it's still kinda hard to stomach when the two options i have are ~ Keep it on my front lawn for another year or two, or send the car that i'd spend all my sitting pretending to drive in when i was like 12 to a scrapyard to get crushed. Tight spot to be in :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!